NC NORML is prepared with a strategic plan to carry out the mission...
to educate, empower, and activate North Carolinians and elected officials to honor the individual liberty of adult consumers to responsibly use and/or grow cannabis for medical or personal purposes.
If you support this mission and you -
have experience working with similar community groups
- have participated in fundraising events and activities
- have a history of working as a leader and/or advocate
haven’t been involved in advocacy work previously, but are looking for a way to put your skills to use
then we hope you will find the month of 4/20 as fitting as we do as the time to get involved! If you would like to know more about the organizational context and rationale behind our first public application and selection process, please check out our recent blog post (https://www.ncnorml.org/nc-norml-needs-you/) .
Additionally, NC NORML has different board-directed committees for carrying out the important work of guiding the strategic plan. While those with comparable experience and/or NORML knowledge may be better suited for many of the board leadership roles, we are also seeking committee chairs to help carry out our mission. Current committees include:
- Communications Committee
- Events Committee
- Fundraising & Membership Committee
- Legislative & Training Committee
- Onboarding Committee
Can we count you in for cannabis reform? If so, we hope you will take action today and apply here (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdXpn7lXZh1eMgnfffcY_po9AwBSfAe2Pp4qCR5KTCZCsNhfA/viewform) before our application closes at 8PM on 4/20.
- Sign up at www.ncnorml.org/get-involved/ so we can reach you with specific information on your representatives.
- Stay up-to-date by checking in on our website www.ncnorml.org and following NC NORML on social media:
- Facebook facebook.com/NCNORML
- Instagram www.instagram.com/ncnorml
- YouTube youtube.com/c/NCNORML (subscribe to be notified of new videos!)
- Twitter twitter.com/NC_NORML