Are you tired of everyone talking at each other instead of having a real exchange of ideas? We are inviting all candidates for the NC General Assembly to share their views about marijuana laws with constituents. If you are interested in attending, get an EventBrite ticket here.
Where: Seymour Center – 2551 Homestead Road, Chapel Hill, NC 27516
When: February 26, 2020, 6:30 pm (come as early as 6:00 to network)
Candidates and constituents may attend in person or submit a video detailing your cannabis positions.
- By sending a video to North Carolina NORML, you agree that North Carolina NORML or its delegates may use this video as we see fit.
- To ensure that we can share your video with your constituents, please ensure that it is under 60 seconds in length.
- By February 17, 2020, save the video on Google Drive or another file sharing tool and invite [email protected] to access the video and we will take it from there.
- Remember we are still fighting old, tired stereotypes, so dress to impress – e.g. professional clothing, suits, dresses, etc.
- We’re going to open the doors early for networking, so plan to arrive early.
- Your donations will help us do this in towns across NC. If you can spare the suggested donation of $5, it will ensure you have a seat reserved just for you.
The program starts at 6:30, but we encourage you to arrive early (around 6:00) to network with others. We are so excited to have the first of many important election year conversations!