If you don’t know who represents you, find them here at https://www.ncleg.gov/RnR/Representation, click either NC House or NC Senate and enter your physical address. Emails and phone numbers are available there. Seek them out on social media too!
Remember the Best Ways to Be Heard:
- Dress and act professionally.
- They are just regular people who can’t possibly know everything about everything.
- Patient persistence pays off.
- Look for your legislators’ official pages on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter and like or follow them.
- Take the annual NORML membership survey to help weigh in on how we can be effective. https://tinyurl.com/NORMLMember2019
Potential Conversation Starters:
- What is your position on legal, adult use of cannabis?
- What do you think about legal medical cannabis with designated caregiver rights?
If you have questions or get important information, please shoot us an email at [email protected].
- If you aren’t on our email list or have friends, family, and neighbors who aren’t, sign up at ncnorml.org/get-involved/ (NOTE: If you already completed the form and didn’t know who your reps were or their positions, you can re-submit it. We will take care of cleaning up duplicates.)
- You can also stay up-to-date by following NC NORML on Facebook facebook.com/NCNORML, Instagram www.instagram.com/ncnorml, YouTube youtube.com/c/NCNORML, or Twitter twitter.com/NC_NORML and check in on our website at www.ncnorml.org
- Help spread the word by sharing these weekly actions!
#NCNORML #TakeAction #5MinuteActions #LegalizeIt