We are waiting for the state Board of Elections to certify the election results for the North Carolina General Assembly, and will have an analysis of the election in the coming weeks.
Mark your calendars for upcoming NC NORML Advocacy Training sessions so we can hit the ground running with the newly elected General Assembly. Become a cannabis advocate by joining 1 (or more!) of 3 upcoming sessions to learn the secrets of effective lobbying. Please RSVP for the session that works best for you:
Sat Nov 14 2pm https://actionnetwork.org/events/cannabis-advocacy-training-3
Wed Dec 9 7:30 pm https://actionnetwork.org/events/cannabis-advocacy-training-4
Tues Jan 12 7:30 pm https://actionnetwork.org/events/cannabis-advocacy-training-5
Last chance for a free sticker! Take the NC NORML 2020 Survey by Saturday 8AM!
– Sign up at www.ncnorml.org/get-involved/ so we can reach you with specific information on your representatives.
– Stay up-to-date by checking in on our website www.ncnorml.org and following NC NORML on social media:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NCNORML
– Instagram: www.instagram.com/ncnorml
– YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/NCNORML
(subscribe to be notified of new videos!)
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/NC_NORML
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/33006477/admin/